Customer Service Skills: Training and Certification at our centre this MarchElearning
The 1st Quarter 2017 training and certification on customer service skills a prerequisite to being a certified customer service professional is scheduled for the weekends of 10-11 and 17-18 of March 2017.
The training, organized by EmployMe Nigeria (HR & E-learning) and Event plus Ent Concept Ltd in partnership with a host of other companies, with technical training support by Airtel is tailored towards personnel in customer relationship management. Six National companies, one international company and host of small and medium scale enterprises will be recruiting fresh level graduates at the training with more opportunities for internship engagement.
WHO IS THE TRAINING FOR?
- Job seekers who wish to take up career in customer relationship management, office administration and as call centre agents, telemarketers etc.
- Employed personnel in Administration, customer care, front office, call centre and telemarketing agents who wish to update and acquire latest customer service skills.
- Companies looking to update and enlist their staff in the above listed field for refresher studies and understanding of latest service skills in customer/ client management.
- Students who seek a career path and understanding of customer service and it skill requirement.
OBJECTIVES OF THE TRAINING
- Participants will learn customer service skills to help improve performance.
- Participants will learn updated version and standards in E – customer care, telephony customer care, and social media customer care etiquette.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Interested participants (individual and organizations) should send a mail, requesting for slot (please indicate number of slots for multiple bookings) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Seats for the training is limited and will be on first come, first served basis.
Training fee is pegged at #7,500 per participant. (Fees include course materials, e-book, examination materials and certificate).