Microsoft office 365 training and certificationElearning
The first Microsoft Master Class for 2018 will take place from 5-7 April 2017 at EmployMe Nigeria E-Learning Centre, Lagos Nigeria.
The programme will train and certify participants in understanding and usage of key office 365 packages from the Microsoft office applications. Led by Microsoft certified trainers, the 3 day training will cover key office and business applications with emphasis on practical sessions, one on one with trainers, module project to work on and training materials to aid post training usage of the applications.
Schedule for the three day training:
- Intermediate and Advance Excel (XL) – 2 sessions of 4 hours each with a break in between totaling 8 hours overall.
– Training will cover calculations, graphing tools, pivot tables, how to use excel effectively in grid format of tables and rows. It will improve participants work effectiveness especially in areas of; calculating and analyzing company data such as sales figures, sales taxes or commissions etc.
- Outlook: 2 sessions lasting between 2-3hrs.
Understanding how outlook works, training will show practicals on how to use outlook for; emails, calendar, task manager, contact manager, note taking, journal, and web browsing.
- Power Point: 2 sessions of 90 minutes each with a break in between totaling 3 hours overall.
The training will cover; how to start the use of power point, building a great and effective presentation, how to infuse audio, imagery,graph, charts in slides and becoming a power point presentation professional.
- Word: 1 session lasting between 2-3 hours
Whilst everybody knows and uses Microsoft word, not all can present a document in proper office perspective. The training on word will move from the normal to UN-used, tables, columns, insertions, symbols and more.
The programme will greatly enrich participants and position them to increased work effectiveness and becoming professional office administrators.
Who is this training for?:
– Job seekers.
– Entrepreneurs/Small business owners/Start ups.
– Workers/Career professionals.
– Students/Undergraduates/NYSC members.
Other benefits at the training:
– Post training support. (we’ll offer support in any area after the training)
– 25% discount on any further course participant choose to undertake at our centre.
– FREE CV evaluation and career advisory services.
– Discount fee on professional CV rewrite.
Training fee and payment details:
Fee: N10,000 (Note: certificate will be presented).
Via direct deposit:
Chelsea Focus International Ltd
Access Bank: 0022517360 or Eco-bank: 3352034340
after payment, send payment details for confirmation and seat reservation to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and whatsapp: 0708 555 6666.