Become a travel agent/consultant this AprilElearning
The travel and tourism industry is one of the world’s largest industries with a global economic contribution (direct, indirect and induced) of over 7.6 trillion U.S. dollars in 2016. In Nigeria, there are huge untapped career/job opportunities in the travels and tour industry.
Being a travel consultant is one career position in Nigeria that guarantees steady stream of income working in a travel firm or working in a personal/private capacity.
Airline Ticketing and Reservation training programme is a certified standard for Airfares reservation and ticketing to equip participants understand everything airfares booking and allied services using the world renowned Global Distribution System (GDS) of Amdeus, Sabre and Galileo.
The training will help participants acquire essential knowledge and skills to work in the travel industry and become an effective travel professional. There are job prospects within other sectors as well with companies that have their own travel departments. On course completion, participants will be able to advise customers on flight, passport, visa and travel requirements, travel insurance options, accommodation and tour products and will be able to use a Global Distribution System to build itinerary, maintain airline reservations and issue airline ticket to passengers.
Key Course Module:
– Airfare fees, routing, calculation, ticketing & reservation.
– International Hotels, Tour packaging, Cruise and Car hires and reservation.
– Booking for local, domestic and international flights including rescheduling, re routing etc.
– Travel Insurance processing, issuance and claimant.
– BONUS: Visa application processes.
At the end of the program participants should be able to:
– Calculate, book, reserve and issue tickets on air line travel on any route domestic, regional or international.
– Advice clients on routing, best fares, air miles, promo, discount and better travel itinerary.
– Book and organize foreign tours, cruise, and hotel reservation anywhere in the world from your system.
– advise clients on travel, visas and passport requirement.
– Become a professional travel consultant with a view to setting you’re your own travel agency.
Five (5) weekends beginning from 31st March – 28th April 2018.
EmployMe E-Learning training centre, Alabuku road off 2nd Rainbow bus stop Oshodi-Apapa Exp way, Lagos.
Ninety US dollars ($90) or Thirty Thousand naira (N30, 000).
Course covers – certificate, venue, training manual, refreshment
– Participants are guaranteed 60 days internship at leading travel agencies in Nigeria.
– Participants will get 200 emails and GSM numbers of frequent flyers to start their marketing from.
Registration for the programme is open. Use the options below to obtain payment details or click here to pay online
WhatsApp: 0708 555 6666
Office line: 01 2932996