Register for video and photo editing workshop May 19-27, 2017
After a series of Adobe CS7 free training in January (19th) and on Valentine’s Day February 14 2017, for youths resident in Lagos, See video here
The first video and photo editing workshop will take place, May 19 – 27th 2017, at EmployMe Nigeria’s e-learning centre, Amuwo-Odofin Lagos, Nigeria.
The video and photo editing workshop organized by a host of ICT firms will hopefully empower participants in the act of video editing, special effects, after effects and video water marking, while the photo editing session will feature understanding Photoshop, photo-editing, water marks, insertion and many photo effects.
With content being the key in today’s information age, videos and photos are the FUTURE of CONTENT. Protecting your contents, content and copyright laws means Nigerian’s can start making money through their everyday videos and photos if you protect it. Contents (videos and photos) are freely used without right owner’s permission or credit. Blogs, websites, TV channels in Nigeria and world over violates these laws and refrain from paying image right to the original owners simply because the ORIGINAL sources of these images are not known.
N MILLIONS WITH YOUR VIDEO’S & PHOTOS
The 1st video and photo editing workshop will teach participants how to primarily edit video’s, inputting your brand insignias among others means, you can easily sell your content to any blog, news site, TV station anywhere in the world. With your knowledge of Video Editing; the Linda Ikeji’s blogs, the Bella Naija and others will have to seek your permission or pay you to publish your content or else you sue/embarrass their organization.
At the end of the 2day workshop, participants should be able to:
- Create, edit and produce a minimum of 5 minutes video.
- Input special effects, animation, logos and watermarks.
- Own and know how to upload protected video’s on YouTube.
- Protect and copyright photos & videos for posts on twitter, Instagram, facebook, snapchat e.t.c.
- How to sell your exclusive videos/photos to LindaIkeji’s blog, BellaNaija, Newspapers, TV stations and other new sites and channel all over the world.
- How to provide relatable content write up to your videos and photos.
- Own your own YouTube channel, get views and earn money from YouTube.
What will participants get at the workshop?
- Post Training Support (PTS).
- Free video & photo editing soft wares.
- A Do it yourself manual (DIY manual).
- Certificate of Participation endorsed by Adobe USA Inc.
- 25% Discount voucher to study Video Editing and 3D animation at E-Learning Centre.
Venue – EmployMe Nigeria e-learning centre, Amuwo-Odofin, Lagos (View the centre via Google Map here)
Date – 19 through 27 May 2017
Time – 9am daily
Workshop fee: N9, 900 (Click here to pay with your debit card)
To register and activate a slot click here