Microsoft & Accounting applications training, July 24-27, 2019
This July, we are offering a combined training on Microsoft and Accounting software applications, essential tools for today’s workplace.
The Microsoft office session, our first for 2019 will cover; PowerPoint (basic and pro) and Excel (basic, intermediate and advanced). Following from our highly successful accounting software training in January 2019, we are teaching in depth practical on QuickBooks and Sage 50, two most used accounting applications in the workspace world over.
KEY COMPONENTS OF THE PROGRAM
– Training manual for all the applications will be made available using our unique online school portal to all participants days ahead of the class sessions and it is a LIFETIME resource materials to aid further development after the program.
– Participants will have access to original software.
– The classroom sessions will be 100% practicals with pivot work scheme to ensure participants’ assimilation.
– Program is primed at 15-1 participant to facilitator ratio for proper understanding and effective learning.
Breakdown of sessions
9am-3pm : PowerPoint (Basic – Pro)
8:30 – 11:30am:
8:30am – 4pm
8:30am – 4pm
There will be total of 6 certified facilitators, masters in their respective applications.
There will be a WhatsApp group after the training for further learning, networking, mentoring from the facilitators, #jobAlerts etc.
Participants can elect to participate in any of Microsoft or Accounting trainings or both.
Pictures from previous Microsoft and Accounting trainings
Date: July 24-27, 2019
Venue: Bridge Water Academy, 4 Community Road off Ogundana by Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
Time: 8:30am – 4pm each day.
Both packages: N20,000
One package: N15,000
-Program is primed for only 30 participants (15 per class) and as such spaces could be filled up early, so book your space today.
– Payment (part or full) means registration for the program.
– Secure your slot by paying 50% (N10,000) of the program fee NOW and pay balance at the venue. (Applicable for people who want to pay for both applications only)
Both applications – N20,000
One application – N15,000
Online Payment (Instant receipt)
Click HERE to make for 50% Early bird payment for both packages and book your slot: N10,000
Via Bank deposit or transfer (Delayed Receipt):
Account Name: Employme E-learning
Diamond Bank – 0106070151
GTbank – 043 444 2453
Once payment is made, you will receive your payment e-receipt and program booking form via your registered email.
If you paid Via Bank deposit or Transfer, kindly send payment details for confirmation and seat reservation to firstname.lastname@example.org and whatsapp: 0708 555 6666 in the format below:
Name Email Phone Number Amount Paid Bank Date Paid Package Paid For
Registration closes 15th July 2019.