Resource Persons for RE – SKILLING FOR JOBS POST #COVID19

Francis NnonahStrategy Director Francis Nnonah is the Business application and strategy Director for Gems Consulting providing leadership in the business engagement practice of the organization. He has over 15 years extensive experience in the Financial Services as well as IT Business Consulting. His Skill sets span Business Advisory & Management, Human Resource Management, Performance Monitoring and Quality Control. He was until 2017, the Microsoft Dynamics CRM lead; providing Quality management and driving the expansion of the business unit into a whole independent profit [...]

RE – SKILLING FOR JOBS POST #COVID19

RE – SKILLING FOR JOBS POST #COVID19 Arising from the Covid19 pandemic will be a lot of issues. The key element post COVID-19 is CHANGE. In all sphere of life there will be what is now a #NewNormal. The digital economy will witness the biggest growth ever and ultimately the key driving force in way of life, business, socials, Jobs etc. Transition from traditional job routine to remote working is Now a necessity and on the rise, so also is job cuts, [...]

Customer Service Skills Training 2020 : 1st Diet

Customer Service Skills Training 2020 The 1st diet for 2020 training, assessment and certification on Customer Service skills leading to being a certified Customer Service professional and member of the West African Association of Customer Service Professional will hold ONLINE deploying the full E-learning platform in two streams: 12th to 14th June and 18th to 21st June, 2020. Over the past 3 years the study have been largely 70% online then a class session taking up the remaining 30% with the class [...]

Microsoft & Accounting Applications Master Class 2020

Microsoft & Accounting Applications Master Class Feb 21st & 22nd – Mar 13th & 14th 2020 The first edition of the Microsoft office and Accounting software applications training masterclass for career professionals, CEO’s, Entrepreneurs, business owners and the working class for 2020 comes up this first quarter of the year. This special beginning of the year comes with discounts for participants and will hold at 2 locations: Lagos and Ibadan. The Masterclass will take place during weekends, thereby giving opportunity via the flexibility [...]

Sign up form

Complete the form below and get payment details for the program you wish to participate in sent to you via email. First Name* Last Name* Email Address* Phone Number* Select Program* Air ticketing & reservationCustomer service skillsHuman Resource (HRMT 2018)Microsoft office masterclassDigital marketingWeb designGraphic designCV writingSports/media BroadcastingAccounting software Training Enter Coupon code Please [...]

Five (5) essentials to be a good graphics designer

The creative and informative industry sees graphic arts and designs as a vital organ. Graphic designing is widening and to be good at it and a reputable specialist, you must be up to date, develop and hone your design skills. Here are five key essentials if you are to make a head way in Graphics design. Creativity – You must have that creativity to see beyond the ordinary. Analytical to present client’s vision to reality. No matter how good you think [...]

5 must have skills if you desire a career as a social media manager

The social media landscape is developing and increasing by the day. Demand for social media managers is expected to rise in Nigeria as more companies embrace online as part of sales and interaction with the buying crowd.  To develop and earn a living as a social media strategist/manager here are five (5) must haves; SM Tools – You must have very good knowledge of various social media tools, apps and options. Getting to know only the leading socials (facebook, Twitter LinkedIn) [...]