ART-Travel consultant program 2019 detailsElearning
Dates for first edition for 2019 of training of interested participants as travel agents, travels consultants and ticketing officers on the IATA course; Air Reservation & Ticketing (ART) have been announced. The 1st quarter edition comes with added features and an improvement from previous editions of 2018.
Participants after the 5 weekends training, will get a further 3 days training at Sabre Nigeria GDS network and another 2 days training at Amadeus GDS. Participants who attend all these will have three (3) certificates at the end of the program.
The program jointly organized by: EmployMe Nigeria and Tender Olives Travels with technical and program support by Eduwhere Aviation Online training, Dubai-UAE will expound participants to all IATA global distribution systems of Amadeus, Galileo and Sabre.
The Training Module Will Cover:
- Airline Ticketing & Reservation.
- International Hotel Booking & Reservation.
- Tours & Cruise Booking & Reservation.
- International Car Hiring &Rentals.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa Processing.
- Membership of relevant travel bodies and companies.
At the end of the program participants should be able to:
– Calculate, book, reserve and issue tickets on air line travel on any route: domestic, regional or international.
– Advice clients on routing, best fares, air miles, promo, discount and better travel itinerary.
– Book and organize foreign tours, cruise, and hotel reservation anywhere in the world from your system.
– advise clients on travel, visas, passport and other international requirement.
– Package and advice clients on tours, cruise and holiday packages anywhere in the world.
– Become a professional travel consultant with a view to setting you’re your own travel agency.
Date: February 2 – March 2, 2019 [Saturdays only], however note: Participants will be signed up on our study portal were course materials will be made available each Monday leading to the Saturday class. No class on Saturday Feb, 16th due to elections.
Time: 9am -2:30pm
Program fee: $90 or N30,000 (thirty thousand Naira)
Early Bird Registration – The early bird offer allows interested participants pay 50% of course fee now and pay balance by first weekend of the program. This offer is valid till 15th of January 2019.
you can make full payment by clicking HERE
To effect payment via bank (transfers, direct/deposits) use the Bank details below:
Diamond Bank: 0106070151
GTbank: 043 444 2453
after payment send pay details to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and Whatsapp: 0708 555 6666 you will get a confirmation and slot reservation details.
Visit our Instagram account to view images from previous edition
For enquries, contact:
Lagos E- Learning Centre
01-2932996 | whatsapp- 07085556666
Eduwhere Aviation Dubai- UAE
Whatsapp – +971 52 594 4074