Travel Consultants training Summer edition Lagos & Abuja
Dates for second edition for 2019 of training of interested participants as travel agents, travels consultants and ticketing officers on the IATA course; Air Reservation & Ticketing (ART) have been announced. The 2nd edition comes with added features and an improvement from previous editions of 2018.
Participants after the 3 weekends training(with possibility of a fourth), will get further training at Sabre Nigeria GDS network and another training at Amadeus GDS. Participants who attend all these will have three (3) certificates at the end of the program.
The program jointly organized by: EmployMe Nigeria and Tender Olives Travels with technical and program support by Eduwhere Aviation Online training, Dubai-UAE will expound participants to all IATA global distribution systems of Amadeus, Galileo and Sabre.
The Training Module Will Cover:
- Airline Ticketing & Reservation.
- International Hotel Booking & Reservation.
- Tours & Cruise Booking & Reservation.
- International Car Hiring &Rentals.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa Processing.
- Membership of relevant travel bodies and companies.
- How to process Canadian skilled visa program.
- How to get affiliated to foreign universities thereby processing their student visa, admission and travel details for students.
At the end of the program participants should be able to:
– Calculate, book, reserve and issue tickets on air line travel on any route: domestic, regional or international.
– Advice clients on routing, best fares, air miles, promo, discount and better travel itinerary.
– Book and organize foreign tours, cruise, and hotel reservation anywhere in the world from your system.
– advise clients on travel, visas, passport and other international requirement.
– Package and advice clients on tours, cruise and holiday packages anywhere in the world.
– Become a professional travel consultant with a view to setting you’re your own travel agency.
Duration: 3 weekends (with possibility of a fourth)
Date: August 17th, 24th and 31st 2019 [Saturdays only], however note: Participants will be signed up on our study portal were course materials will be made available each Monday leading to the Saturday class.
Duration: 3 weekends (with possibility of a 4th)
Date: September 7th, 14th and 21st 2019 [Saturdays only], however note: Participants will be signed up on our study portal were course materials will be made available each Monday leading to the Saturday class.
Time: 9am -2:30pm
Program fee: $110 or N40,000 (Forty thousand Naira)
Early Bird offer – This offer allows interested participants to pay 90%(N35,000) of course fee instead of 100% (N40,000). This offer expires on the 4th August, 2019
Book a slot – This offer allows interested participants to book a slot in the program by paying 50%(20,000) of course fee before the program and then pay the 50% balance when the program starts.
Online Payment (Instant receipt)
Make payment for early bird offer by clicking HERE (N35,000)
Book a slot by clicking HERE (N20,000)
Via Bank deposit or transfer (Delayed Receipt):
To effect payment via bank (transfers, direct/deposits) use the Bank details below:
Diamond Bank: 0106070151
GTbank: 043 444 2453
Once payment is made, you will receive your payment e-receipt and program booking form via your registered email.
If you paid Via Bank deposit or Transfer, kindly send payment details for confirmation and seat reservation to email@example.com and whatsapp: 0708 555 6666 in the format below:
Name Email Phone Number Amount Paid Bank Date Paid Location
Visit our Instagram account to view images from previous edition
For enquries, contact:
Lagos E- Learning Centre
01-2932996 | whatsapp- 07085556666
Eduwhere Aviation Dubai- UAE
Whatsapp – +971 52 594 4074