Digital Marketing training for SME’sElearning
Are you a small business owner? An entrepreneur? Do you have an offline shop, or an online shop? Are you looking to go into starting any of the above in 2019?
Do you sell your goods/services on instagram, facebook or generally online? How have sales been? Fair? Ok? …could do more. The competition for sales, the competition for space online will be more in 2019 hence this ‘small’ training for small/medium scale businesses, online shop owners and entrepreneurs.
Digital Marketing for Business is an offline training to further strengthen what you know in leveraging on social media to progress your business, expose participants to more online know hows, latest trends and developing a complete online brand that will stand your business in good stead for patronage and referrals. This training organized by: EmployMe E-Learning and Vikan Technologies Digital Marketing with technical support from the Lagos State chamber of commerce and Industry will cover the following:
Naming of company
- Corporate Affairs Registration (CAC)
- Facebook page name
- Instagram page name
- twitter page name
- Setting up website and domain name
- types of website to use for your business
- Online address
- Offline address
- Online pay (How to receive payment from anywhere in the world using your Nigeria account)
- Bank payment
- Register and create a paystack account to receive online payment.
- Identify pages and content
- Get content link
- How to use customized weblink to sell and project your business
- Designs (how to use canva)
- How to share your content
- How to share content from website
- Content calendar (combining all your social media handles and scheduling your posts)
- Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
Leveraging on social media for your business
- Advert on Facebook & Instagram
- How to convert likes to sales
- marketing on whatsapp and IG
- Email and text messaging marketing
- Using all the options above to leverage
- Various delivery/courier services
- How to access them
*Domain name search (www.yourbizness.com) and reservation along with your customized email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) will be created at a nominal fee for interested participants looking to get going with a company website at the venue. Site development (for less than 45k) with a delivery time frame of 14 days are also part of overall benefit from participating.
For post training support, a whatsapp group will be created for participants and the facilitators for support and answers to queries as you go about building your online presence. It will also enable participants network and build for collaboration in future.
Date: Saturday December 15th 2018 (if we can’t finish all on that day, we continue the next day)
Time: 9am – 5pm
Venue: EmployMe E-learning Centre Amuwo-Odofin View centre via Google Map
Fee: N2,000 (Note this program is primed to be a FREE training but a token of N2,000 to provide for venue, facilitators fee and logistics)
This program, (with these being the pilot scheme) will be a full course program from January 2019 and as such will command a higher fee, so take advantage of this near FREE offer and get better prepared for sales and marketing next year and beyond.
This training is for between 20-30 businesses, so what it means is: demand will be high as slots are limited. Book your space now by clicking > BOOK SPACE
For more enquiries kindly contact:
0708 555 6666 or email@example.com