The Travel Consultant Training is BACK!!: Become a certified Travel Consultant at the 2023 Travel consultant training summer 2023 editionadmin
Covid19 is over!
The skies now completely liberalized and open!
Traveling for business, leisure, vacation, education and medicals are now in full swing.
The most comprehensive travel & tour training program in Nigeria is now BACK!
The EmployMe Nigeria – Travel Consultants program will re start this July with better improved, more enriching and additional content to give participants a big understanding and assistance in starting (or improving) their career as a travel consultant (not travel agent).
Click HERE to read the blogpost from our last session in 2019.
This season’s program will be conducted in two formats:
– Online (online training class)
– Offline (physical class)
> Both with experienced and seasoned facilitators.
> Post program assistance at GDS company.
> internship and affiliation (as sub agents) to IATA licensed travel agencies that partners with EmployMe E-Learning Nigeria on this program.
This summer’s edition is primed for an 8 weekend session.
Here’s the analysis:
TRAVELOGUE – INTRODUCTION :
modules will cover:
– Basic aviation alphabetic codes.
– IATA codes
– Encoding and decoding aviation industry codes.
-Industry terminologies & definitions.
– Geographical locations, airport, city (2 & 3 letter) codes.
– Reservation information code.
-reservation booking codes
Initial 2 weekends and a further training at the GDS company with another certificate issued)
Training will cover air ticket, booking, reservation , payment, cancellation etc.
Participant will choose any one of:
GENERAL TRAVEL & TOUR PROGRAMS. (2 weekends)
The training module will cover:
– Visa processing.
– Hotel reservation & booking.
– Travel insurance
– Tour & vacation packaging.
– Cruise packaging.
– International car booking & rentals.
– Obtaining travel documents : passport, yellow card, vaccine documents etc.
– Educational travel: class session will cover travel for education: international university admission, university affiliation, sub agents with accredited international Universities affiliates in Nigeria etc.
– Session on Import/export: session will cover international shipping, cargo and logistics.
– Affiliation and sub agents to accredited international shipping, cargo and logistics companies.
Value added services of the program:
– The program usually have a whatsapp group for all participants and the school to help participants for continuous education pre and post program.
– The platform will also assist participants willing to register with the CAC, NANTA, tour operators abroad, visa processing agencies abroad especially UAE, etc.
At the end of the program:
– Participant should understand and be able to book, calculate airfares and handle clients flight itinerary with best fare, airline and route advisory.
– participant should be learned on General travels & tours products and service and be a general travel consultant.
– Get assistance post program and a continuing education in the world of local and international travels.
Mode of the training/classes:
The program will hold;
– Physical sessions in Lagos and Abuja only.
Venue: Bridgewater Academy training centre, community road off Allen Avenue Ikeja
Venue: IBI training centre, Discovery Mall – Adetokunoh Ademola Street Wuse, Abuja
-Online Classes via zoom.
– For the online and offline classes, student will have access to the study materials upon registration to read up ahead of the classes. Study materials are uploaded and accessible via the school portal.
View school portal HERE
– Physical class (offline) – $150
– Online class – $90
(EmployMe exchange rate is N650 to $1)
Date: August 11, 2032
You can pay 50% of program fee and pay balance on or before end of week 3 of the program.
Watch videos from our previous editions on our IG handle
Pay in USD:
Pay in Naira through card or bank transfer, CLICK HERE
Checkout previous sessions of the program using the links below
2019 Abuja session
EmployMe E-Learning is Nigeria’s 1st online school. In partnership with various accreditation and certification authorities, our programs & certificates are recognized and accepted in Africa, UK & Australia.
Use the LIVE whatsapp chat button beside this post to engage