Customer Service Skills: Training & certification, November 15-17, 2018Elearning
The 4th Quarter training and certification programme for Nigerians desirous in taking up career or are already in the Customer Service industry will take place November 15 – 17, 2018 in Lagos.
EmployMe Nigeria, Nigeria’s first network of employable professionals, Customer Service Ads – the agency providing firms with customer service professionals in Nigeria and CS department of Airtel, one of Nigeria’s telecom leading firm in customer service will hold this 3 days programme at EmployMe E-learning centre.
The Customer Service Skills training is a pre requisite to being a certified customer service professional. With more businesses going online and an ever increasing need for professionals in Customer Service and Administration, this programme offers a wide range of employment opportunities and career progression in the industry. As have been over the past years of this programme, a host of companies, consulting and recruiting firms will be looking to engage participants from the program afterwards.
WHO IS THE TRAINING FOR?
- Job seekers who wish to take up career in customer relationship management, office administration and as call centre agents, telemarketers etc.
- Employed personnel in Administration, customer care, front office, call centre and telemarketing agents who wish to update and acquire latest customer service skills.
- Companies looking to update and enlist their staff in the above listed field for refresher studies and understanding of latest service skills in customer/ client management.
- Students who seek a career path and understanding of customer service and it skill requirement.
OBJECTIVES OF THE TRAINING:
- Participants will learn customer service skills to help improve performance.
- Participants will be updated on latest software, application and tech platforms in customer service.
- Participants will learn updated version and standards in E – Customer care, Telephony Customer Care, and Social Media Customer Care etiquette.
What will the training cover?
The training will cover all scopes of customer service delivery:
- Online customer service.
- Offline customer service.
- Customer management skills.
- Complaint management skills.
- Practical management skills.
- Practical demonstration | real case scenarios.
- And more.
Companies can register staff to attend as this is an avenue to improve and stay up to date on new skills in the industry.
Date: November 15 – 17, 2018 | Time: 9am – 2:30pm daily.
Venue: EmployMe E-Learning Centre, Oshodi-Apapa Exp Way, Lagos State. (View location)
Program Fee: N20, 000 (course fee covers training materials and Certificate).
For intending participants coming from outside Lagos, 3 star hotel accommodation with 24hr power supply within walking distance from the venue is available on the following basis:
N6, 750 –Single person basis | N4, 500 – on a twin sharing basis
Contact -0708 555 6666 to make reservation.
Program registration details:
Reserve your slot by paying 50% of the program fee now and pay balance by 15th of November on the early bird platform as the program is usually sold out. Click HERE to pay on the early bird platform (The early bird platform closes by 31st October).
Pay complete program fee using this link PAY FOR CSS NOVEMBER EDITION
Diamond Bank – 0106070151
After payment send payment details via: Whatsapp: 0708 555 6666 | Email: email@example.com
You will receive confirmation, e-receipt and your login details to the online portal [View Portal ]where you will have access to the course modules and materials for the programme.