Nationwide Customer Service Skills Training & Certification 2019Elearning
The 1st edition 2019 training and certification programme for Nigerians desirous in taking up career or are already in the Customer Service industry will take place across four (4) venues in three (3) cities in Nigeria.
EmployMe Nigeria, Nigeria’s first network of employable professionals, Customer Service Nigeria – the agency providing firms with customer service professionals in Nigeria and West Africa Association of Customer Service Professionals [WAACSP] will hold the programme three (3) days in, Lagos Island, Mainland, Abuja and Port Harcourt.
The Customer Service Skills training is a pre requisite to being a certified customer service professional. With more businesses going online and an ever increasing need for professionals in Customer Service and Administration, this programme offers a wide range of employment opportunities and career progression in the industry. As have been over the past years of this programme, a host of companies, consulting and recruiting firms will be looking to engage participants from the program afterwards.
VENUES AND DATE:
Lekki, Lagos Island: April 25 – 27, 2019.
Ikeja, Lagos Mainland: May 02 – 04, 2019.
Abuja, FCT : May 09 – 11, 2019.
Port Harcourt, Rivers : May 16-18, 2019.
WHO IS THE TRAINING FOR?
- Job seekers who wish to take up career in customer relationship management, office administration and as call centre agents, telemarketers etc.
- Employed personnel in Administration, customer care, front office, call centre and telemarketing agents who wish to update and acquire latest customer service skills.
- Companies looking to update and enlist their staff in the above listed field for refresher studies and understanding of latest service skills in customer/ client management.
- Students who seek a career path and understanding of customer service and it skill requirement.
OBJECTIVES OF THE TRAINING:
- Participants will learn customer service skills to help improve performance.
- Participants will be updated on latest software, application and tech platforms in customer service.
- Participants will learn updated version and standards in E – Customer care, Telephony Customer Care, and Social Media Customer Care etiquette.
What will the training cover?
The training will cover all scopes of customer service delivery:
- Online customer service.
- Offline customer service.
- Customer management skills.
- Complaint management skills.
- Practical management skills.
- Practical demonstration | real case scenarios.
- And more.
Companies can register staff to attend as this is an avenue to improve and stay up to date on new skills in the industry.
Program Fee: N20, 000 (course fee covers training materials and Certificate). Contact -0708 555 6666 to make reservation.
Program registration details:
Reserve your slot by paying 50% of the program fee now and pay balance by 25th of April on the early bird platform as the program is usually sold out. Click HERE to pay on the early bird platform (The early bird platform closes by 15th April, 2019).
Pay complete program fee using this link PAY FOR CSS 2019 EDITION
Diamond Bank – 010 607 0151
GTbank – 043 444 2453
After payment send payment details via: Whatsapp: 0708 555 6666 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive confirmation, e-receipt and your login details to the online portal [View Portal ]where you will have access to the course modules and materials for the programme.