End 2022 with a professional certification in customer service by WAACSPadmin
You never know what 2023 could hold out for you!
So why not end the year with a professional certification in customer service and be accredited, recognized as a Certified Customer Service Professional [CCSP] by the West Africa Association of Customer Service Professionals – WAACSP.
Register and attend the final diet for 2022 of the Basic Certification in Customer Service (BCCS) and obtain Africa’s No 1 customer service certification. The BCCS certificate by WAACSP affords holders opportunity to access CS and allied jobs within the West Africa sub region and globally.
As one of WAACSP training affiliate in Nigeria, EmployMe E-Learning in conjunction with Customer Service Nigeria, the best training CS school will receive applications, register and conduct this diet in Nigeria.
Registration opens October 1, 2022
School portal opens October 10th
Registration closes November 06th
Classes starts November 10th
– Upon registration, participants will be sent login details to the school portal to take the program pre test and download the 5 modules study pack then read up ahead of the class.
– Afterwards, participant will receive mail containing class schedule, zoom class link and whatsapp group link.
– Class starts and last for 3 days (usually evenings to allow for the working class) thereafter the exams.
– Results are released and successful participants receive their CCSP certificate from The West Africa customer service body.
The program modules:
– Understanding customer service.
– Customer service touch points.
– complaints and handling techniques.
– the art & science of customer service, dealing with different customer types.
– Service roadmap; people, product, procedures .
– Practical training on the use of customer relationship management tools (CRM)
– opportunity to join The WAACSP after the program.
– membership of The WAACSP opens you to the world with it various recruitment openings as a member.
– Post program whatsapp group where CS & allied jobs are posted for you to apply.
Seeing its an online program, spaces are limited to 20-25 students per batch.
You can pay 50% to book and secure your slot and pay balance before the day 2 of the class.
To make payment online, click HERE
Direct bank transfer to:
After offline payment, kindly upload your payment slip/transaction alert on this PORTAL
You will then receive your e-receipt and login details to access your school portal and start the pre test and access to study materials.
For further details, call/chat:
KRS – 08037067223
Mary – 07085556666